Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ustream flop

Well, if you tried to find me on ustream tonight, you were disappointed - as was I! I wasn't able to get the camera and computer and website to work in tandem until after 8:30 p.m. By then I was exhausted from running around and rebooting and moving cables, etc etc. I did work on a couple old paintings while I waited for the computer to reboot (over and over) And it's an old laptop so it takes awhile every time it reboots. I started at 5 p.m. so I thought that I'd have plenty of time to get it going, but it took a lot longer than that!

The good news is that I have the bugs worked out and on Saturday I should be online painting live with no problems.

The two paintings that I fiddled around with were:

Teapot #3 - which I LOVE now

"Flower Pot"

Kitchen Series
Original Oil on Reclaimed Panel

$225


Or click here to email me about Flower Pot.

This is one of a set of 6 kitchen paintings - contact me to see all 6
They are available as a group for $950 with free shipping.

That's it for tonight - hope to be much more productive on Saturday!

Thanks for your interest, and please let me know what you think of the paintings.

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...