Sunday, May 02, 2010

Study in Chickadees


A Study in Chickadees
11" x 14"
Oil on Panel
$495 Framed


I wish you could see this in person - the photo does not do it justice. There are so many colors in the painting, I am SO happy with this. I've wanted to show you this painting for a couple weeks, but there were some problems. I worked them all out this afternoon, and I LOVE IT.


The chickadee on the bottom is my favorite. They are so cute! I'm planning to do more still lives with animals.

Live Creatively!

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this Liz. Everything about it is wonderful, all of the elements. The gorgeous pitcher and the reflection of the bird. It's a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara! I appreciate your feedback. I think the reflection turned out pretty well, considering the bird wasn't really there :) That pitcher is one of my favorite things to paint.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...