Sunday, September 17, 2006

Charity Painting - Greyhound Rescue



Greyhound

4" x 6"

Oil on Panel

To bid on this painting - click here

This is a playful painting of a rescued greyhound.

Proceeds from this painting benefit Central Ohio Greyhound Rescue

"Central Ohio Greyhound Rescue is a nonprofit all volunteer 501 (c) (3) organization that relies solely on fundraising and donations to continue our work. Our goal is promote greyhound adoption in the Central Ohio area. Between the track and their new homes our local greyhounds live in foster homes where "foster parents" help them learn he the facts of home life and become familiar with the personality of each dog. COGR attempts to match dog's temperaments to the lifestyles of the prospective adopters as much as possible. Our goal is to make permanent lifelong placements for our greyhounds where both the adopter and dogs are happy and to provide ongoing support to our greyhounds and adopters after the adoption."

As a side note, yes I know I am being terrible about this daily painting thing. I promise that I am going to get more prolific . . . . that's why I committed publicly . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...