Monday, May 21, 2007

Shiba Inu Charity Painting

Shiba Inu

Original Oil Painting

4" x 6" - Oil on Panel, unframed

Every bit of the money raised by this auction will help dogs receive the treatment they need to live long healthy lives - please be generous!

Now, I have to admit that I had never heard of a Shiba Inu dog until they contacted me to do an auction for them. They are gorgeous dogs, sort of like a small akita. They come from Japan.

The last auction, which I did not put on my blog (shame on me) raised $160 for Papillon rescue! I hope this one does as well. It is already up to $66 and I just started the auction a few hours ago.

100% OF ALL FUNDS RAISED WILL BENEFIT RESCUE AT
MIDWEST SHIBA INU RESCUE

Detail of brushstrokes on painting - larger than life

Thanks for your interest in my artwork - and for your wonderful emails!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...