Sunday, May 06, 2007

Still Life Reworking

This is a still life painting that I did a long time ago. I have never been totally satisfied with it and I am going to spend some time reworking it this week. So, this is the "before" picture.


In a side note, over the years I have colleced hundreds of art books and videos. I love books! I am getting ready to move, and have decided that there are many of my books and videos that I no longer look at. I am sure there are artists out there that would use them more than I do. So, I am listing quite a few books and videos on eBay. Not as many as I thought I would, I am really having a hard time parting with any of them, but there may be something you or a friend might be interested in. I have about 20 listed right now, and am getting some videos ready to be listed. I'll be adding things just about every day, since it takes me forever to get them ready ;)

If you're interested, here is a link to the list of books & videos that I am selling on eBay - there will be more added soon! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaportraitforyouQQhtZ-1

Thanks for your interest in my artwork!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...