Friday, April 20, 2007

Golden Retrievers - Refining Background & Working on the Dogs

I don't know what happened with yesterday's post, all those extra pictures!! Sorry about that. They weren't visible in my version, until it arrived in the email! The internet is a strange and wonderful thing.

Ok, here's the progress on the painting for today:



The dog on the left just came off my brushes with ease. I'm sure you can see the beginning of a problem with the dog on the right . . . just "off" . . . kind of alien looking LOL I have the feeling that their real personalities are coming through. The dog on the left is a laid back male and the dog on the right seems more assertive and isn't cooperating with my brushes!

More to see soon! Thank you again for your interest! Please feel free to forward this.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...