Saturday, April 21, 2007

Golden Retrievers - Working on the Dogs

Well, the dog on the right just got away from me, so I eneded up wiping the entire dog out, except for her tail.
Her head had gotten too large, and her body was too thin, she was just not right.



Started painting her back in - she is not even close to finished, but the posture and proportions are more accurte (if they don't get away from me again). Did more work on refining the male dog's face. There is still a lot to do on the painting. Some paintings go fairly smoothly from conception to completion. Some, like this one, fight me all the way to the end LOL.

More coming soon! As always, thank you for your interest!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...