Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beautiful New Home


Beautiful New Home
16" x 20"
Oil on Canvas

This was commissioned as a house-warming gift for a couple moving into this beautiful new home. I painted it a while back, but since it was a gift, I had to wait for it to be presented. Thought you would like to see it. There is a larger photo available at my site: http://www.DailyPaintingByLiz.com

I've been working very hard on my current commission, I have to really accomplish a lot tomorrow, because I have two more waiting in the wings. One is for a soldier that is currently in Iraq. If you've been to my main site A Portrait For You (http://www.APortraitForYou.com) you may have seen a notice about the military, police, or search & rescue. I am very grateful to those of you who put yourself in harm's way to make the United States the best place in the world. If you are in the U.S. Armed Forces, or a member of Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, etc, I give very big discounts on any portraits you may wish to commission. I really would like to do something to give back to those who give so much. If you have a member of your family or know someone who has died on duty, law enforcement, fire, or military I will do a graphite portrait at no charge, or an oil for little more than the cost of supplies.

Thanks for your interest! Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a new daily painting to see!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...