Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moonlight Odyssey - Equine Mural Panel

Finished - and shipped. Hope it gets there soon :) This a paitning for a large mural that is composed of individual paintings by various artists - you can see it here: Le Cadeau Du Cheval - The Horse Gift Mural Mosaic

I was provided with a panel that has a basic color and tonal scheme and I had to create a painting to fit the pattern.

The individual small paintings will be assembled into a giant mural with an equine theme. I don't know what the final mural looks like yet.

I chose an overhead view of a horse because I knew that everyone would be painting horse heads, and horses running, and cowboys, etc, so I wanted something different. I thought an overhead view would be unique and I did it in a more fantastical fashion than I normally paint.

Thanks for your interest, and as always -

LIVE CREATIVELY

- Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...