Friday, February 27, 2009

Free Search & Rescue Portrait - Dakota part 1 - Donation #18

I probably shouldn't push my luck, but here's another post - two posts in two days!! Whoo hooo I'm on a roll.

I have blocked in another of the free portraits - this time, it's of a Search & Rescue dog named Dakota who lives in South Florida.



I can see right off that I have some problems, his face is too wide, but I got such a kick out of his grin and I wanted to share him with you. He looks like the Joker.

Now I'm off to the big city of Fort Worth for the day!

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. - Oscar Wilde

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...