Sunday, April 12, 2009

Home Portrait


Home Portrait
12" x 16"
Oil on Panel
Private Collection, NFS

Aha! Something other than a dog!

This is a privately commissioned home portrait. Interestingly, the client asked for me to paint it on a panel, as she wanted to mat and frame it like a watercolor. She got more bang for her buck this way, because a 12"x 16" painting will mat to 16" x 20 or even larger. She liked it so much that she has commissioned a second painting of a different house.

Just thought you'd like to see something besides dogs for a change. I've been busy making a 3' wide WackyPup face out of styrofoam for my art show at the end of the month. Soon, back to the easel!

Live Creatively!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...