Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Holley in Her Natural Habitat

This is Holley - she is a couch potato - so I painted her portrait in her normal position :)


HOLLEY
Rottweiler Mix
8" x 16"
Sold

I'm not very talkative tonight, so I'll make this brief. I am getting ready for my first show on Saturday, hope some of you can make it out there. I think I am listed in the program as either A Portrait For You or Wacky Pup - so look for me! I'll have some of my paintings with me and you will be able to see how much better they look in real life.

As a self-taught artist, I appreciate the following quote, even though I have no idea who the guy is that said it :)

It is better to create than to be learned, creating is the true essence of life Barthold Georg Niebuhr

Live Creatively!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...