Thursday, March 25, 2010

Texas Mountain Lion

This small painting is a study for a larger painting I am planning. It is under 4" square, but you can feel the power of this beautiful Texas mountain lion.



Texas Mountain Lion Study I
3.75" x 3.75"
$100
SOLD

Contact me to see what other wildlife painting are availbale.

I have decided to start focusing on some of the wonderful Texas wildlife. There is such an abundance of creatures in this state. I am interested in becoming the resident artist at some of the state and national parks, so I am working toward building up a portfolio of wildlife art.

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...