Friday, April 25, 2008

Spiffy Finished - and an angelic portrait started

TWO PAINTINGS AGAIN TODAY - WHOO HOOO!!


SPIFFY'S PORTRAIT IS FINISHED

I have a new favorite painting! I absolutely love this painting - what do you think? do you like the bolder more impressionist style?

The internet doesn't do justice to the painting - the enlargements are a bit better, so make sure you click on them to see.



Also started a new commission today - Vesuvius - a beautiful, wonderful Rottweiler who has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. This portrait will highlight the angelic side of him. It should prove to be interesting!


Vesuvius
16"x20" Oil on Canvas

Thanks for your interest in my artwork- if you like my art, please forward this to your friends :)

Thanks!

Keep on creating!!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...