Saturday, March 03, 2007

Catching up!

I have been having some real issues with both painter's block and withdrawal from wanting to communicate with anyone, which combine to make it hard to post anything to my blog. The fact that my family reads my entries adds another level of complexity LOL . . . I don't mind pouring my heart out to strangers, but knowing that someone I might have to actually face is reading this, well, it does tend to inhibit me.

I have finally gotten back into the studio and done some paintings, even some of my 'daily paintings' - which were mailed out to my daily painting email list, so if you want to make sure you don't miss any of the paintings, be sure to join the list (there's a button somewhere on this page).

One of the 'daily paintings' I sent out was the process by which I painted this large (24" x 36") painting of two chihuahuas. Each day, I sent a new photo of the progress on the painting. You can see the steps on my daily painting page




Thanks for your interest in my painting, please let your friends know about the paintings, and feel free to write. I personally answer all emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...