Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ugh . . .


Ok . . . this is today's painting. A commission mired in the uglies, but that's what I did all day today - hopefully get it pulled out of the uglies tomorrow . . . there are too many things wrong with it to tell you, but hopefully you'll see the difference when I post it tomorrow (or Thursday, since I have to take a 2 hour drive tomorrow afternoon, might not have time to post)


Started a new commission today - two beautiful Golden Retrievers - another big one 24"x36" - Just blocked in the dogs. I don't always do this much detail, but I was having fun with it :)

As always, thank you for your interest and support. All emails answered, forward to your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...