Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mastiff Masterpiece on the Easel

This has been a hectic week - I'm leaving tomorrow for an Einstein vacation (it's all relative) my favorite kind - I had a rush commission for a repeat client and just finished it last night. I have a number of other commissions jostling for a place on the easel. I've been working on the Mastiff Masterpiece and have quite a bit done, but no photos ready to go except the very first one - so here is a look at the first step I took on the painting -

I refined the position of the female and got started on the skirt. It looks great, but even the skirt is a long way from finished :)

Be sure that you enlarge it -


Gotta get back to work -

Live Creatively!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...