Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little China Doll


Little China Doll
4" x 5.5"
Gouache on Illus Board
NFS

This is a doll of my mother's that I played with when I was a child. She used to have a little paper umbrella that fit into her hand. This is probably my favorite painting from the trip - although I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the sentimental value to me :) It is now in my mother's collection. It has a white border around it, as the others, but I thought the photo looked best this way.

Thanks for looking! - add me as a friend on FaceBook and please share this page with anyone you think might like my work!

Live Creatively!
Liz


1 comment:

  1. I love this Liz. I never get tired of seeing the work you do and you always surprise me. Just when I think I know your work you come up with something completely different and in a different medium. My definition of a true artist. Flynn Gentry-Taylor who wants to be Liz when she grows up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...