Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Angel & Shadows

This is another plein air painting I did - the weather is too beautiful to be inside. I've been working on paintings for my upcoming solo show in Stephenville, Texas. Hope you can make it here if you're in the neighborhood. I have some interesting paintings to show you!

Sorry I've not been posting, but I've been so exhausted at the end of the day that I keep putting it off. I do have quite a bit to show you.


Angel & Shadows
6" x 6"
$150 Framed


Or click here to email me about this painting.

I don't generally frame my work, I like unframed paintings. This was a problem with this show, they require all paintings framed, but didn't tell me until just now. They are going to let me hang my unframed paintings, though :)

Here is a good start on a painting of a cougar in a tree. I really went too far with his face, but he is so cute! He is a young mountain lion that Jeff Heinatz photographed. I'll keep you posted on the progress.



Hey There!
Texas Mountain Lion
24" x 36"
Oil on Canvas

Now I've got to get out of here - it's another long day tomorrow!

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...