Monday, April 19, 2010

Hot Summer Day at the Pond


Summer Sunning
Turtles at Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
8" x 10"
Oil on Panel - Framed
$275

Or click here to email me about this painting.

Fort Worth has beautiful Botanical Gardens. In one of the many ponds these turtles caught my eye as they were sunning on some rocks last summer.

I have submitted the list of paintings for the artshow. Whew! Now all I have to do is finish painting 3 of them, and frame them all LOL Maybe I'll decide I actually like this and enter more shows, instead of waiting for people to find me and convince me to do a show.

I really probably won't do more shows, but I am planning to hang in a couple galleries that have approached me. I used to be in galleries in 4 states, but it was a hassle, and I really like dealing directly with my collectors. I'm debating the ebay route or the gallery route. . .. I also like to keep my prices reasonable and galleries cost between 30% and 60% of the sales price. (yes! some galleries take 60%)

In any case, after the show, I will be offering most of the paintings on ebay, so keep an eye out.

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...