Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zora part 2

More work done on the commission of the delicate German Shepherd. Actually, today I spent all day on the background, but this photo was taken yesterday.


Zora
16" x 20" Oil on Canvas
(Closeup of painting)
Commissioned Portrait NFS

This is the second update to her portrait. Today I spent all day working on the background - it's really going to be striking. It is a retro-type fabric background. It is a companion piece to Indigo the Cat's portrait, which I did just about a year ago.



Indigo
16"x20"
Oil on Canvas
Private Commission NFS


I hope some of you can make it out to Stephenville to see my show. The reception is Thursday, May 6, but if you let me know you're coming, I can meet you out there any day. The show runs through the end of May.

Back to the studio!

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...