Friday, April 23, 2010

Limon II

Lymon II
Citrus Tea
This is the companion piece to the first painting of lemons & a lime. I had fun with the reflections on the pot. It was a challenge differentiating between the bluish green of the pot and the green of the lime.


Limon I
Sprite
8"x10"
$275 - Framed

Or click here to email me about this painting.

The paintings are framed in matching frames. If you'd like to see a photo of the framed paintings, just let me know. If you're interested in the pair, the cost if $500 with free shipping.

The very large cougar painting is just about ready to share! I haven't gotten his whiskers painted yet, but I will have it to show in a couple days. I want to make sure the rest of the painting is pretty dry so that I have a little leeway in fixing the whiskers if they don't land in the right places.

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...