Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forest, Australian Shepherd Search & Rescue Dog


Forest
4" x 6"
Oil on Panel

Tonight's painting is an Australian Shepherd search & rescue dog, Forest. Unfortunately, it's a memorial painting, as Forest has passed away. I finally got together with his partner and she was able to watch me paint online through Ustream.tv (click here to see it) and see Forest's portrait come to life. I recorded the sessions so if you can watch it at any time.

I forgot to get his information, so I don't have his story, but I will post it on his page at Portrait of a Hero - http://www.PortraitOfAHero.com

If you have a search & rescue or K9 dog, or if you know someone who does, please allow me to paint a portrait of them free of charge in gratitude for their service. Contact me for details.

Here is a portion of the session during which I painted Forest's portrait



Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...