Thursday, February 18, 2010

German Shepherd Commission


Zora
16" x 20"
Oil on Canvas
NFS

This is going to be a great painting - this dog has the best expression! She is a huge German Shepherd, who thinks she is a tiny princess.

Below is the photo that I am working from:


I see that I have her leg too long . . . I had it right, but it looked short LOL . . . guess I'll be fixing that when I paint again. I will be putting a 'mod' look background to this painting. This is a second commission for this patron. I painted her cat with a 'mod' background, so this will coordinate. She has another dog, so hopefully, there will be a third in this series :)

My husband has had the crud for the past week, and now my throat feels funny . . . wish me luck that I don't get sick for 2 weeks! I don't have time!!

Live Creatively!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...