Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blue Moon & K9 Bear


Blue Moon
8" x 10"
Oil on Panel
$275 framed

Or click here to email me about Blue Moon.

My son suggested that name :)

Here is the photo of the finished painting. I just love it, but I might not be in possession of it much longer, a couple people are interested in it, but I'm waiting for an answer from the first to request it.

The other painting today, is a K-9 officer (?) I'm not sure what you call them.

This is Bear, a Police Dog with Dallas Police Department

Bear
German Shepherd
K-9 Officer - Dallas, TX
Oil on Panel 4" x 6"

His partner got in touch with me to do a FREE oil portrait - I think it turned out great - Bear is sure a handsome guy!

Thanks again for your interest in my artwork. I had over 800 people on my list until I moved it to Google . . . . I'm slowly trying to build it back up - you can help me out by forwarding this to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...