Saturday, June 07, 2008

Angelic Rottweiler

I will be working on this painting and others LIVE Monday. I am scheduled to broadcast at 4 p.m Central time Monday, but would like to start earlier. I might be painting tomorrow, as well. If you'd like me to send an email out whenever I know when I am going to be online - please sign up for my PAINTING LIVE list. It is separate from this list, so make sure you're on both :) Click here to sign up

My tentative painting schedule is -
Monday - 4 p.m., Tuesday - 9 a.m., Wednesday - 10 a.m. & 4 p.m., Thursday - 9 a.m., Friday - NA out of studio, Saturday - TBA, Sunday - TBA (Central Time)

I really enjoy visitors in my studio, and I will answer any questions and give you as much information as I can, so please drop by, if only for a few minutes.

Vesuvius
Angelic Rottweiler

16" x 20" Oil on Canvas

This is a work in progress - one of the few commissions I get that are not surprise gifts. It's nice to be able to share with you. I will be 'toning down' the halo - it looks too much like a metal ring suspended over his head right now. More work soon!


Monday I will be working on this painting, and the equine mural. I also have a bulldog charity painting scheduled to work on this week, so please stop in, it's going to be fun!

Thank you for your interest in my artwork, and

always LIVE CREATIVELY!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...