Friday, June 20, 2008

Sunny Morning Study

Sunnny Morning
Acrylic on Panel
4" x 5"

This is a color study for a larger painting that I will be working on. The big painting will be quite a bit different, but I wanted to get the basic idea outlined in my mind before I started. The painting is much more colorful in real life than shown here. When you buy a daily painting, your satisfaction is guaranteed!

It was painted live on UStream and it is taped so if you'd like to view it, just go to my recorded video section. I am trying to figure out how to make time-lapse versions that don't take 3 hours to watch - but until I figure it out, you can just fast foward through the painting if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...