Monday, June 16, 2008

Damp Paisley

Paisley - Border Collie
Search & Rescue Dog

4" x 6" Oil on Panel

Well, today I had a bit of a quandary . . . . I have one painting that I have all the info for, but I wasn't truly happy with . .. . and I had this painting that I just completed (videos on Ustream.tv/paintyliz ) but no information about the dog . .. which should I post. Of course, the better painting won out - I really had fun painting this, and it's the first time I've painted water, so I'm really happy with it! Karen, Paisley's partner, is a fantastic photographer and sent me this marvelous photo. I changed it a bit, made a little less 'action' going on in the water so the dog would stand out, but the greens & yellows are from the actual photo. Paisley will have his very own page at Portrait of a Hero - so when I get his info, I'll put it on his page.

I also futzed around with the equine mural painting again, I am going to photograph it and send it in and get it away from me! And painted the edges of the angellic Rottweiler so that the client can hang it without a frame. Not bad for not getting started until 4 p.m.

Tomorrow, I'm in the studio, LIVE from 9 a.m. onward. Hope to see you there!

As always, thanks so much for your interest - LIVE CREATIVELY!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...