Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Stella Reclining


Stella Reclining
Shar Pei mix

Pitt Bull Pittbull pitbull
5" x 7"
Oil on Panel

Well, it looks like I've gone back to the dogs ;) I think I'm going to do some painting tonight and perhaps work on a larger non-dog painting . .. we'll see . .. maybe I'll have something to show you tomorrow. This is a commissioned portrait of Stella reclining on her couch :) The paint was VERY wet when I took the photo so there are some reflections on it that are not in the actual painting, particularly in the dark sections. Also there is more detail in the dark areas than appears here. The paintings really look much better in person!

It was painted live on UStream and it is taped so if you'd like to view it, just go to my recorded video section. I am trying to figure out how to make time-lapse versions that don't take 3 hours to watch - but until I figure it out, you can just fast foward through the painting if you want.

I am also considering adding one evening painting broadcast so that more of you can watch. I will be painting another commissioned portrait at 4:30 p.m. Central tomorrow (5:30 Eastern), so join me if you can!

Click here to get an email notice when I will be online painting LIVE at an unscheduled time.

The real estate agent came by last night and my house is officially listed for sale - whew only took me about 18 months to get to this point LOL . . . hopefully it will sell quick (or at least more quickly than I got it ready)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...