Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Square Tomato - Bulldog Pub Sign


Italian Slice
9" x 9"
Oil on Reclaimed Panel with painted sides
$225

one of a set of 6 kitchen paintings - contact me to see all 6
They are available as a group for $950 with free shipping.

Or click here to email me about Italian Slice.

This was painted LIVE on UStream - start to finish.
Come by tomorrow and watch! This video was not recorded so you can't go see it now :(

This is another of my square 'kitchen' paintings. I had no idea what I wanted to paint so I grabbed the tomato that my husband had left over from his salad. I really enjoyed painting it.

Today I painted a GORGEOUS German Shepherd Police Dog live on UStream I did record that session and you can see it if you go to my show page.

BONUS PAINTING

(click to enlarge)

30" x 22" Pub Sign

This is a pub sign that I just finished. This is not a REAL pub sign, it was a wedding gift - I could hardly wait for the wedding day so I could show you! I absolutely love the way it turned out. The internet, as usual, does not do justice to itl And it was a lot of fun to paint!



It was great to see my 'fan club' today in my studio, and please come back! I will be broadcasting LIVE on UStream while I paint Monday through Thursday, and weekends on occasion. If you're at all interested in my techniques and style, or just my fantastic wit - make sure you're signed up on my notification list so you can actually watch me paint. I will be narrating every move I make, along with the colors and any tips I think of during the sessions. Please join me :)

Click here to get an email notice when I will be online painting LIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking time to comment on my paintings! Thanks for your interest and feedback. - Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...